- Prepare a packet of forms specifically tailored to your needs.
- Assist you in completing the forms.
- Answer any general questions you may have.
- Filing with the court
- Preparation of fee waiver (when applicable)
- Provide all forms required for filing dissolution of marriage and paternity actions. This will be done in a class setting.
- Standard plan plus 1 hour private consult with attorney; form notarization; all copies; and assistance with filing.
- 1:1 document preparation by an attorney (up to 4 hours) plus all add-ons from the Choice Plan.
Florida Low Bono Project of Legal Aid of Manasota accepts credit card payments online through this website, as well as money or a cashier’s check at our Sarasota office. The fees stated below are only for the services of Florida Low Bono Project of Legal Aid of Manasota. There may be other Court costs and fees associated with filing your paperwork.
Florida Low Bono Project of Legal Aid of Manasota is a document preparation service and does not provide legal representation.
Clients are seen by appointment only. Please visit our website if you are interested in additional services for civil legal issues.
I you have already submitted an application to the Florida Low Bono Project of Legal Aid of Manasota through this site, by mail, or by visiting our offices but want to make your payment now, please click the link below to go to the payment page.
Please note that any payments made here are only for the services of Florida Low Bono Project of Legal Aid of Manasota. There may be other Court costs and fees associated with filing your paperwork.
When paying on our direct pay page, please be sure to include the name on your application in the “description” text box and the price of your chosen plan in the “price” text box.
What is it?
Who is eligible?
How do I apply?
How do I know which package/pricing option I need?
What if I need more help than I anticipated?
Legal Aid of Manasota, Inc. 1900 Main Street, Ste. 302 Sarasota, FL 34236 Phone: 941-366-0038 Fax: 941-364-8855 M-F 9am-5pm